|Availability:||Out of stock|
Lightweight, durable and extremely warm, the NeoAir All Season mattress is the ultimate solution to year-round backcountry comfort. Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ technology creates over 100 insulating cells and multiple ThermaCapture layers capture radiant heat, resulting in an incredibly high R-value without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation. Durable fabrics and construction give the All Season mattress the strength to stand up to rugged conditions throughout the year, and the ultralight 2.3 oz. Mini Pump – a $40 value – will have you enjoying NeoAir comfort in mere minutes. Stuffsack, NeoAir Mini Pump and repair kit included. Mini Pump batteries (2 AAA) not included.
• Year-Round Warmth: Patent-pending technology traps warm air to provide a high degree of warmth.
• Light and Compact: NeoAir technology allows the All Season mattress to be lighter and more packable than mattresses filled with conventional insulation.
• Extra Comfort: Stable construction and 2.5-inch thickness offer greater comfort for a full night of sleep.
• Lasting Performance: The All Season mattress can be inflated directly without the worry of exhaled moisture wetting insulation and decreasing performance.
• Size: R
• Color: Columbia / Griffin
• R-Value: 4.9
• Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz / 540 g
• Width: 20 in / 51 cm
• Length: 72 in / 183 cm
• Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
• Packed dimension: 9 x 4.75 / 22 x 12
• Volume: 3780 cu. in
• Top fabric type: 75d Polyester Diamond Ripstop
• Bottom fabric type: 70d Nylon
• Core: Nylon
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA