Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
• Durable, lasts for 12,000 strikes.
• Works equally well when wet. Premium quality.
• Approved by the International Survival Instructors association.
• Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark.
• Great as a give-away.
• Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues.
• Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
• Made in Sweden.