||Out of stock
Pumpfilter; Ceramic depth filter 0,2 micron, 0.3 micron glasfibre membrane, replaceable activated carbon granulate
Effect: Eliminates bacteria*, protozoa*, cysts,algae, spores, sediments. Reduces chemicals and improves taste and odour.
Output: Approx. 2 l/min (Faster Flow)
Approx. 1 l/min (Longer Life)
Capacity: Up to 2’000 litres depending on water quality
Weight: Approx. 460 g
Size: 7,5 x 18,5 cm.
Guarantee: 2 years
Material: Plastics, ceramic, glasfibre, activated carbon granulate (GAC), silicone
Accessories: Prefilter, bottle clip and carry bag
- Outdoors you find everyday changing water conditions. One day it is clear, the other turbid or smells bad.
- A water filter with different modes of operation is the answer.
- The new Katadyn filter pump uses ceramic as cleanable dirt shield and glasfibre for microbiological filtration
- with minimal pump resistance.
- In mode “LONGER LIFE” the turbid water is first prefiltered throught the ceramic disk.
- When operating in mode “FASTER FLOW” the water is directed streight to the glasfibre membrane, increasing
- the water flow to up to 2 l/min.
- Replaceable activated carbon granulate reduces chemicals and improves taste and odour.
- A doual piston mechanism provides continous water flow with minimal effort.
- Replacement filters are sold seperately (ceramic disk, glasfibre with AC, activated carbon granulate refills)
- Winner of the “Industry Award 2006” and the “ISPO Outdoor Award Summer 2006”.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS > BENEFITS
- Selectively addable ceramic prefilter > ceramic is cleanable and protects the not cleanable glasfibre from soiling
- With activated carbon core > improves taste and adsorbs chemicals
- Dual piston > water flows continously when raising and lowering the pump handle
- Rubber base > provides for a secure stand
- Integrated bottle thread > fits directly on Nalgene bottles (wide mouth)
- Outlet tube with bottle clip > easy filling of various containers
Fast, convenient and adaptable to various water conditions. Pumps up to
2 l/min. For 1 to 4 people.
Ideal for backpacking and trekking.
Passes the US Environmental Protection Agency Test Standard
Reduction Test: Bacteria (Klebsiella) 99.9999%, Protozoa (Giardia,