||Out of stock
Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 227g IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl® inside the 1.8L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- 1,8 liter System: For 2 to 3 persons and excursions with simple meals and hot drinks.
- Weight: approx. 565 gram (minimum weight)
- approx. 585 gram (packed)
- Connection system: Screw Thread Cartridge
- Fuel: liquified gas (MSR® IsoPro™)
- Included in delivery: Gas Stove, Pot 1 Liter, Stand, PackTowl® Pot Protector, without gas cartridge