||Niet op voorraad
Like the CompM3, the Aimpoint® CompML3 features our breakthrough Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology (ACET) that gives the sight unparalleled battery life and ease of use.
It is the perfect choice for professionals, hunters, and sport shooters who don’t need night vision device compatibility but want an extremely tough and reliable sight.
Built primarily for use in daylight and in low light conditions for law enforcement and military applications, the CompML3 will hold up under the roughest physical handling and the most severe weather conditions.
The CompML3 comes with a replaceable outer Black rubber cover, which protects it from scratching and adds an additional stealth factor. The outer cover is also available in Dark Earth Brown – perfect camo for use in the desert and the jungle.
Note: For night vision compatibility we recommend the CompM3.
Please note that the appearance of some components of this product such as the rubber strap, the covers for the adjustment screws and the battery lid have recently been changed.
- Designed for day use, including dusk and dawn
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Submersible to 135 feet (45 meters)
- Comes with replaceable outer Black rubber cover
- Outer rubber cover now also available in Dark Earth Brown
- Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 or 4 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 23 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Power Source
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N.
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000 h continuous (pos. 6 of 10)
- Power intensity: 1 Off & 9 Daylight
- Length sight only: 115 mm (4 1/2")
- Length conf: 130 mm (5 1/8") incl rubber cover and flip-up lens covers
- Width: 62 mm (2 7/16"), incl rubber cover, 55 mm (2 3/16") without
- Height sight only: 55 mm (2 3/16") without rubber cover
- Height conf: 58 mm (2 5/16") incl rubber cover
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 g (7,8 oz)
- Weight conf: 270 g (9,5 oz) incl. Lens Covers, and Rubber Cover
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte, with protective rubber armor cover
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 30 mm (1 3/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and low spacer: 39 mm (1 9/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16" at 80 yds
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Operates after immersion until temperature is stabilized + 10°C compared to the water. Limits: Depth: 45 m (150 ft.)
- Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free) and Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil).
Keyed surface mount: Not included