||Niet op voorraad
When police and armed forces personnel are on duty, they need their equipment to handle just about any situation, anytime, anywhere. That’s why Aimpoint created the CompM3, a revolutionary sight that offers the highest standard available for sight systems technology.
The Aimpoint® CompM3 is a very popular sight which is in use with many police and armed forces personnel. When you purchase the CompM3 there is a variety of mounts to choose from. This gives you the opportunity to customize your sight from scratch.
CompM3 is shipped with flip covers and a replaceable outer black rubber cover, which protects the sight during transport and operations, and adds an additional stealth factor.
Customize your sight
Accessories and mounts are available if you want to upgrade your CompM3.
Please note that the appearance of some components of this product such as the rubber strap, the covers for the adjustment screws and the battery lid have recently been changed.
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- New technology called ACET allows 50,000 hours of operation on one single battery (on setting 7 out of 10)
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- Unequalled light transmission
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Submersible to 45 meters (135 feet)
- Comes with replaceable outer black rubber cover
- Outer rubber cover also available in Dark Earth Brown
- Art.No: 11408 (2MOA), 11403 (4MOA)
- Optical Specifications
- Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 or 4 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 23 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N.
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000 h continuous (pos. 6 of 10)
- Power intensity: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
- Length sight only: 115 mm (4 1/2")
- Length conf: 130 mm (5 1/8") incl rubber cover and flip-up lens covers
- Width: 62 mm (2 7/16"), incl rubber cover, 55 mm (2 3/16") without
- Height sight only: 55 mm (2 3/16") without rubber cover
- Height conf: 58 mm (2 5/16") incl rubber cover
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 g (7,8 oz)
- Weight conf: 270 g (9,5 oz) incl. Lens Covers, and Rubber Cover
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte, with protective rubber armor cover
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 30 mm (1 3/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and low spacer: 39 mm (1 9/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16" at 80 yds
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Operates after immersion until temperature is stabilized + 10°C compared to the water. Limits: Depth: 45 m (150 ft.)
- Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free)and Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil).